Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> on 2006/08/07 11:47:44 UTC

How to know about connections/queues/topics in application with embedded AMQ

Hi,

I use embedded AMQ in my application which need to know all about
connections to AMQ (user names, remote addresses), producers, consumers
and connected destinations. I can get destinations from
BrokerView.getQueueRegion().getDestinationMap() but there are no public
members in Queue class to access user names and remote addresses :( With
BrokerView.getBroker().getClients() I can get remote addresses but no
user names and destinations are accessible :(

What can I do?

Eugene Prokopiev

Re: How to know about connections/queues/topics in application with embedded AMQ

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi Eugene,

Send us a patch that adds the consumer and producers into the JMX
view.  The JMX view allready shows you all the connections and
consumers and destinations.

On 8/7/06, Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use embedded AMQ in my application which need to know all about
> connections to AMQ (user names, remote addresses), producers, consumers
> and connected destinations. I can get destinations from
> BrokerView.getQueueRegion().getDestinationMap() but there are no public
> members in Queue class to access user names and remote addresses :( With
> BrokerView.getBroker().getClients() I can get remote addresses but no
> user names and destinations are accessible :(
>
> What can I do?

> Eugene Prokopiev

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: How to know about connections/queues/topics in application with embedded AMQ

Posted by Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru>.
> Why not use JMX?
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/jmx.html

Which mbeans need I use to get producers and consumers usernames and
destination to which them are connected?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Why not use JMX?

--

James