Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Shults, Benji" <Be...@ecologicanalytics.com> on 2013/03/13 19:08:03 UTC

stack trace with non-existent line number

I’m using CXF 2.7.3 and I get the stack trace below at start-up.  One strange thing about it is that the following line:

sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
     [exec] at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:369)

does not exist in the source code in the CXF source jar for 2.7.3.  Should I be concerned about this?

The bean mentioned in the stack trace is a <jaxws:endpoint…>

     [exec] <Mar 13, 2013 12:05:17 PM CDT> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101162> <User defined listener com.ecologic.components.server.security.spring.SOAPWebServicesSecurityInitializingContextLoaderListener failed: org.springframework.beans.factory.access.BootstrapException: Unable to return specified BeanFactory instance: factory key [amiunsolicited.context], from group with resource name [classpath*:beanRefContext.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiunsolicited.context': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiUnsolicitedCimTwoZeroService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy.
     [exec] org.springframework.beans.factory.access.BootstrapException: Unable to return specified BeanFactory instance: factory key [amiunsolicited.context], from group with resource name [classpath*:beanRefContext.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiunsolicited.context': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiUnsolicitedCimTwoZeroService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.access.SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.useBeanFactory(SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:409)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.loadParentContext(ContextLoader.java:358)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:193)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
     [exec]              at com.ecologic.components.server.core.spring.EAComponentsContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(EAComponentsContextLoaderListener.java:25)
     [exec]              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
     [exec] Caused By: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiunsolicited.context': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiUnsolicitedCimTwoZeroService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:149)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:102)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1429)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
     [exec]              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
     [exec] Caused By: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'amiUnsolicitedCimTwoZeroService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1420)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
     [exec]              at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
     [exec]              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
     [exec] Caused By: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
     [exec]              at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:369)
     [exec]              at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
     [exec]              at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:537)
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
     [exec]              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
     [exec] Caused By: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseClassArray(AnnotationParser.java:653)
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseArray(AnnotationParser.java:460)
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:286)
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation(AnnotationParser.java:222)
     [exec]              at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:69)
     [exec]              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Benji Shults PhD
Senior Software Engineer
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE1FE9.55F195E0]
1650 W 82nd ST<http://g.co/maps/ypezy> STE 1100
Bloomington MN 55431-1419
phone: (952) 843-7572
mobile: (763) 772-2899
e-mail: benji.shults@ecologicanalytics.com<ma...@ecologicanalytics.com>
website: www.ecologicanalytics.com<http://www.ecologicanalytics.com/>

P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: stack trace with non-existent line number

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mar 19, 2013, at 8:55 AM, "Shults, Benji" <Be...@ecologicanalytics.com> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Thanks.  I was able to resolve the issue without much trouble.  I just didn't know what to make of that non-existent line number.  :)  Should that be a concern?

Likely not.   There are a bunch of cases where line numbers aren't there.   Dealing with anything that is a Proxy falls into that as there isn't any code for a proxy so no lines to associate it with.  Also, there are cases where classes are generated at runtime via things like ASM.   They also won't have line numbers.   Not something to worry about.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

RE: stack trace with non-existent line number

Posted by "Shults, Benji" <Be...@ecologicanalytics.com>.
Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.