Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/24 22:17:21 UTC

Plugin release dates

Hi all,

I was just wondering - are there any *rough* estimates as to when
plugin final releases will start rolling out?

Right now, even though m2 is final, the plugins are not. Even if you
install a clean m2 with a clean local repo, jars like
"maven-model-2.0-beta-X.jar", settings-model-beta-X, etc get
downloaded.

Although things definitly work pretty well, it still..um..."doesn't
look good" in terms of "cleaness" ;-)

I guess this stems from the plugin poms having pre-final dependency
versions...am I correct?

cheers,
  Arik.

Re: Plugin release dates

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Right, I forgot surefire. That's very close, we're just polishing the
fork/forkmode support.

The rest are very close (except for release, which I still classify as beta).

- Brett

Re: Plugin release dates

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
yeah: