Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 20:14:05 UTC

message resources in struts.xml

Hi I have a question in Struts 1 in struts-config.xml I have:

<message-resources parameter="MessageResources" />

What would the equivalent be in Struts2

Thank you

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc

Re: message resources in struts.xml

Posted by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com>.
Also in jsp I have <s:bean name="?" id="something"  /> I also see a line in
tomcat where its loading MessageResources.properties file now if I remove
name tag from s:bean it compains cuz name is required but at the same time I
don't know what should go in name attribute.

Posted by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com>.