Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ac...@saysit.com on 2002/09/24 06:24:00 UTC

Re: OT: Help wanted

Bill Blackmon wrote:

> Needed a Tomcat/MySql/Linux admin/developer in NYC to help with deploying a
> weapp to host.
> If you are local and can spare a few hours, I'm willing to pay up to $75 hr.
> to get a site up and running
> on a hosts Linux machine.
I am in Brooklyn, F Line.
Never mind the money.
What can I do for you ?

Re: OT: Help wanted

Posted by Bill Blackmon <bi...@verizon.net>.
I'm trying to use HostForWeb but I'm having difficulties at the moment. The
site is not up
and its almost been a week. They were highly recommended so I'm going to
stick with them
for a while longer.
Posted by Eugene Gluzberg <dr...@apache.org>.

Re: OT: Help wanted