Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2014/06/15 02:59:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Mini-Barcamp in Denver July 14-15

Everyone,

We’re holding a Barcamp July 14-15th, in the Comcast building in Centennial, Colorado (near Denver). This Barcamp will focus on fixing a lot of small, but important “issues" as reported by various static analysis tools. Everyone is welcome to join, but please RSVP if you plan on attending.

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mini-Barcamp in Denver July 14-15

Posted by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org>.
I've created a Wiki page for this:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/BarCamp+Denver+2014