Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 11:02:48 UTC

Anybody seeing Jira issue: unable to add comments

Hi,

Is anybody seeing issues with https://issues.apache.org ?

I seem to be able to create and edit issue, upload attachments, but
NOT add comments. I don't see a button. I tried Firefox and Chrome -
same result.

Makes it a little hard to add information.....

Regards,
   Alex.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/

Re: Anybody seeing Jira issue: unable to add comments

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Bram,

I’ve added you to the LUCENE and SOLR projects as a contributor, so you should now be able to create and comment on issues.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Pawel,

Posted by Pawel Rog <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Bram Van Dam <br...@intix.eu>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi Alexandre,

as a temporary workaround I added you to the issues.apache.org "contributors" role in Lucene and Solr projects.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen