Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by TREGAN Fabien <Fa...@airbus.com> on 2003/07/29 08:25:05 UTC

[TOT] RE: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1

How dare you say that ?? Last time I came to Anyware and you made me visit
the server's room, their was a bottle of red Fronton in it... You lives in
Toulouse and buy Fronton just because Fronton is 10km nearer than Gaillac...
Did you ever tast Gaillac Passion from Tecou's Vault ? Indeed, wines *use to
be* serious things in Fance...

BTW, I don't care, I do not drink alcool... :)

fabien.

PS : If you ever oganise a GetTogether in France, jsut let me know, I know
where you can rent huge houses near the forest, with horses, swimming pool,
and video projector, 40 minutes from Toulouse in the middle of the
Gaillacois.

Re: [TOT] RE: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Tuesday, Jul 29, 2003, at 08:25 Europe/Rome, TREGAN Fabien wrote:
>
>> fabien.
>>
>> PS : If you ever oganise a GetTogether in France, jsut let me know, I
>> know where you can rent huge houses near the forest, with horses,
>> swimming pool, and video projector, 40 minutes from Toulouse in the
>> middle of the Gaillacois.
>

> Hey, what about doing it next week? :-) I'm back home but I'm already
> itching to go somewhere else already and France sounds like a good
> idea ;-)

Erm... setting up a big GetTogether next week is a bit short delay, but
if you want to visit Toulouse, there's no problem and you're very welcome !

Sylvain

Re: [TOT] RE: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, Jul 29, 2003, at 08:25 Europe/Rome, TREGAN Fabien wrote:

> fabien.
>
> PS : If you ever oganise a GetTogether in France, jsut let me know, I
> know where you can rent huge houses near the forest, with horses,
> swimming pool, and video projector, 40 minutes from Toulouse in the
> middle of the Gaillacois.

Hey, what about doing it next week? :-) I'm back home but I'm already
itching to go somewhere else already and France sounds like a good idea
;-)

--
Stefano.