Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jeet Singh <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 15:39:03 UTC

Hadoop path class not found

Hi,

I've Nutch 0.9 and Eclipse 3.0, I have a project in eclipse which uses
nutch libraries (basically it opens up an index and searches).

I've included "lib, plugins, conf" dir from Nutch root. Including Nutch
root itself. I've also added all libraries from "lib" dir. I've also
added nutch-0.9.jar file
from nutch-home directory.

Now the program compiles fine but when I run it, I get the exception
that org/apache/hadoop/fs/Path class not found. I'm declaring it's
object in my program and it compiles fine there.

How can I make this visible to Eclipse?

Thanks
JS