Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/06/10 21:41:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Ismaël Mejía to the Apache Avro PMC

Hi folks!

On behalf of the Apache Avro PMC I am pleased to announce that Ismaël
Mejía has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member. We
appreciate Ismaël stepping up to take more responsibility in the
project.

Please join me in welcoming Ismaël to the Avro PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@avro.apache.org to
let us know.

-busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Ismaël Mejía to the Apache Avro PMC

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Congrats, welcome Ismaël!

Op di 11 jun. 2019 om 07:02 schreef Niels Basjes <ni...@basj.es>

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.