Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 如故 <ru...@dingtalk.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/02 03:18:11 UTC

contribute to Apache Flink

Hi Guys, I want to contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?
My JIRA ID is rugu.

Re: contribute to Apache Flink

Posted by Caizhi Weng <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Flink!

Starting from a long time ago contributing to Flink does not need
contributor permissions. If you have any issue you're interested in, just
comment in that issue that you want to contribute and ask a committer to
assign that issue to you. Alternatively you can also post in this mailing
list to ask for assignments.

如故 <ru...@dingtalk.com.invalid> 于2021年9月2日周四 上午11:18写道: