Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 04:26:14 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.11

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.11 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

The artifacts passed the TCK test of Feb 2013 (jsftck-2.2_26-Feb-2013.zip).

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.2.11  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.2.11" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1085/org/apache/myfaces/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1085/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-assembly/
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12335743

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.11

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.11

Posted by Bill Lucy <wt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Looks good to me.  Thanks, Leo!

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.