Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Alok Jani <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/18 06:56:30 UTC

Openstack networking modes supported

Greetings,
I've been reading through the installation notes regarding an Openstack
based install but was unable to find any reference to a preferred/tested
version for Stratos 4.0.

It appears from cloud-controller.xml that the provider is set to Nova
Networking.
Would the 4.0 version work with Neutron networking ?

Thanks
AJ

Re: Openstack networking modes supported

Posted by Alok Jani <al...@gmail.com>.
Rajkumar, Imesh,
Thank You for the quick response and directing me to the current alpha.
The above link was precisely what I was searching for.

Looking forward to the 4.1.0 release.

Cheers

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Alok,