Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Bill Freeman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 16:13:46 UTC

Can someone help me better understand this error:

We run a three node cluster, fed by federation links from non-clustered
brokers on what we call workflow servers.  All C++ brokers (0.18,
probably).  As near to simultaneously as we can tell (log has 1 second
resolution) we are seeing the following error on three (probably all of
the) workflow servers:

Apr 1 16:27:03 dt2apweb04nj qpidd[3154]: 2014-04-01 16:27:03 [Protocol]
error Execution exception: not-allowed: Consumer tags must be unique (
qpid/broker/SessionAdapter.cpp:404)

We would like a deeper understanding of what this means.

Can someone help?

Bill

Re: Can someone help me better understand this error:

Posted by Bill Freeman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Gordon,

Thanks.  I'm trying to get trace logging enabled and/or a tcpdump.  The
latter is probably problematic since the system is carrying sensitive data.

Bill

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Bill Freeman <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Freeman <ke...@gmail.com>.