Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Eduardo Fontes <ed...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/28 03:44:02 UTC

Client Auth Cert

Hi all,

Somebody knows why certificate based client authentication is not working
when nifi.security.user.login.identity.provider is defined? I've tested
with 1.12.1 in Edge browser and it asks for a user certificate before the
user/pass login page. In versions 1.13.2 and 1.14 it doen't ask for a user
certificate.

It seems the WANT certificate turns NONE in newer versions.

Thanks.
Eduardo Fontes

Re: Client Auth Cert

Posted by Eduardo Fontes <ed...@gmail.com>.
My bad.

It's because HAProxy. When I tried to access the node directly, it worked.

Sorry.
Eduardo Fontes