Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "dr.jeff" <jl...@systechnologies.com> on 2007/04/22 20:33:48 UTC

[camel] nightly build vs. svn checkout

I'm seeing mysterious differences between the camel-core nightly build jar
and the snapshot jar from building a svn checkout.
Specifically, the nighly build wants my interceptors to extend
InterceptorProcessor, whereas the snapshot wants them to extend
DelegateProcessor.
Is there some reason for this discrepancy, which BTW seems to persist over
more than one day?

Re: [camel] nightly build vs. svn checkout

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
looks like the nightly build machine is having some issues.

On 4/22/07, dr.jeff <jl...@systechnologies.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing mysterious differences between the camel-core nightly build jar
> and the snapshot jar from building a svn checkout.
> Specifically, the nighly build wants my interceptors to extend
> InterceptorProcessor, whereas the snapshot wants them to extend
> DelegateProcessor.
> Is there some reason for this discrepancy, which BTW seems to persist over
> more than one day?

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [camel] nightly build vs. svn checkout

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/22/07, dr.jeff <jl...@systechnologies.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing mysterious differences between the camel-core nightly build jar
> and the snapshot jar from building a svn checkout.
> Specifically, the nighly build wants my interceptors to extend
> InterceptorProcessor, whereas the snapshot wants them to extend
> DelegateProcessor.
> Is there some reason for this discrepancy, which BTW seems to persist over
> more than one day?

I think its mostly as our CI build server keeps running out of
memory/disk so nightly builds fail a bit. I renamed
InterceptorProcessor -> DelegateProcessor a few days ago so this
suggests an old build. Hopefully the CI server and nightly builds will
be back soon...

--

James
-------