Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sujitkrnayak2006 <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 22:54:56 UTC

Facing problem with JMeter Distributed Testing

I am trying to to do stress testing  through JMeter Distributed testing, i
have implemented all steps set-up for remote distibution on console pc as
well as remote pc with all configuration but when i am trying to start
remote pc thru JMeter on console(GUI JMeter) machine (Run->Remote
Start->remote pc IP Address) and run my test plan it does not work.

Before run above test plan, i have start JMeter Server on remote machine and
after run the test plan its displaying message as below on JMeter server
console on remote machine.

Found ApacheJMeter_core.jar
Starting the test on host 10.82.12.81 @ Thu Oct 09 16:20:18 EDT 2008
(1223583618
687)
Finished the test on host 10.82.12.81 @ Thu Oct 09 16:22:13 EDT 2008
(1223583733
153)

One more thing i have not found Jmeter.engine.RemoteJMeterEngineImpl:
Starting backing engine on JMeter GUI  logs file.

I think JMeter GUI machine and remote machine has not connected properly but
not sure.

(Note-After i start remote machine from JMeter GUI, stop Remote machine
option is disable)

I dont understand where i did the mistake, can anyone suggest me how to go
ahead.