Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 01:21:51 UTC

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.4.3

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.4.3

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Your email got picked up by spam filter again!

I'm keeping a closer eye on that folder now, not sure why this is happening :(

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Again in spam :(

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Interesting,

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Achim,

Looking into your recent messages, I'm getting this report from
Google's filters:

"It has a from address in googlemail.com but has failed
googlemail.com's required tests for authentication."

Could you try replying from a different account? Want to make sure
we're not missing your emails due to aggressive filtering.

--Jamie

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
:D

thanks