Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com> on 2013/06/09 13:38:14 UTC

spark.components.Callout

Hi All,

I noticed that the spark Callout and CalloutButton are marked in docs
(apache and adobe versions) as being AIR only. However, the Callout does
work when i publish for web (presumably the CalloutButton will work too).

Anybody know if this is just an error in the docs? Or is there a valid
reason why its marked as AIR only?

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: spark.components.Callout

Posted by Fritze Marcus <ma...@googlemail.com>.
I made a version of the callout. Currently, I am not at my computer, but please search the JIRA for a issue "callout for web". As far as I know, it's added to the sdk as experimental component. It should be available as a component in sdk 4.10.

Marcus Fritze