Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Fredrik Ohrn <oh...@chl.chalmers.se> on 2004/02/23 10:26:09 UTC

New mirror in Sweden

Hello!

I've just added Apache to our public access ftp server.

URL		ftp://ftp.chl.chalmers.se/pub/apache/

Location	Chalmers University of Technology
		Gothenburg
		Sweden

Contact		ftp@chl.chalmers.se

Updates		Daily at 9:00 GMT

Bandwidth	1 gigabit

Config		No web access, only ftp

Regards,
Fredrik

--
   If it's such a good idea, I expect that management will be joining us.

Fredrik Öhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology
ohrn@chl.chalmers.se                                                  Sweden

Re: New mirror in Sweden

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Fredrik Ohrn wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've just added Apache to our public access ftp server.
>

> URL		ftp://ftp.chl.chalmers.se/pub/apache/

Thanks.  This will be included in the next update.

Joshua.

Re: New mirror in Sweden

Posted by ft...@chl.chalmers.se.
Sorry for the dupe. Since this original message didn't show up I assumed
the list silently dropped messages from non-subscribed senders.

Turns out it just needed a couple of extra hours... :)

Regards,
Fredrik