Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 17:05:13 UTC

maven-jemeter-plugin throws wrong version number errors

I have finally deployed the plugin, but when I try to run it:

mvn org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin:jmeter

I get this error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin' does not exist or
no valid version could be found

I'm sure that is being downloaded, because I can find it inside my local
repo.
Anyone knows what this error means?

PS: This is the plugin homepage:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterMavenPlugin

Re: maven-jemeter-plugin throws wrong version number errors

Posted by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com>.
My local repo has these files:

maven-jmeter-plugin-1.0-20070418.192909-1.jar
maven-jmeter-plugin-1.0-20070418.192909-1.jar.sha1
maven-jmeter-plugin-1.0-20070418.192909-1.pom
maven-jmeter-plugin-1.0-20070418.192909-1.pom.sha1
maven-jmeter-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
maven-jmeter-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
maven-metadata-agilejava.repo.xml
maven-metadata-carmanconsulting.xml
maven-metadata-ranlogic.internal.xml
maven-metadata-ranlogic.internal.xml.sha1

And this is the POM file:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter-data/attachments/JMeterMavenPlugin/attachments/jmeter-2.2.pom
jmeter-2.2.pom

It seems that is not beign recognized as a plugin, because there is no
problem getting it from the remote repo.

Re: maven-jemeter-plugin throws wrong version number errors

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You are probably missing the pom file for the artifact -- check your
local repo, if you only find the .jar and no .pom, this is your
problem.

If so, run mvn install again on the file like so:
   mvn install:install-file -DgeneratePom=true ...

Wayne