Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bbuzzard <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2017/09/11 19:00:50 UTC

kahaDB archiveCorruptedIndex

I'm using ActiveMQ-5.5.1 (Yes I know it's very old).  I'm trying to set
archiveCorruptedIndex to true, but I get the error message: "Attribute
'archiveCorruptedIndex' is not allowed to appear in element 'kahaDB'.".

This is what I entered:
        <persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.base}/data/kahadb"
ignoreMissingJournalFiles="true" checkForCorruptJournalFiles="true"
archiveCorruptedIndex="true" />
        </persistenceAdapter>

What am I doing wrong?  Is archiveCorruptedIndex valid in 5.5.1?

Re: kahaDB archiveCorruptedIndex

Posted by bbuzzard <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com>.
Thanks Tim.

Re: kahaDB archiveCorruptedIndex