Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Magro <ma...@gmx.net> on 2013/11/07 09:38:27 UTC

Any plans to support content security policy?

Hello!
Do you have any plans regarding support of the content security policy
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Security_Policy) in Wicket in the near
future? The problem at this time is the heavily used inline Java-Script code
which interferes with the whitelisting mechanism of script sources in the
CSP.
Are there any plans to support this better? I think it would be a great help
against cross-site scripting attacks and would improve the security image of
Wicket.

Re: Any plans to support content security policy?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please file a ticket for improvement.
Thanks!