Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/22 20:38:05 UTC

Re: How to filter result of query by row number?

Hi Nam,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
receives email notifications? Here is the instruction:

Nam Nguyen wrote
> In my case, I want to load the data by paging. But I cannot found any
> solution?
>
> For example: I have 100000 rows in result of query, but I only want to get
> rows between 70000 to 80000.

You can use 'LIMIT ... OFFSET ...' clause for this. In your example the
query should look like this:

SELECT ... LIMIT 10000 OFFSET 70000

Let me know if this works for you.

-Val