Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/26 03:11:15 UTC

Broken Link in Apache Geronimo V2.0 Documentation

I was poking around in the documentation and found that under the "Build
from Source" section, the link to "Building Apache Geronimo with Maven 2"
link actually points to the create a new page feature of confluence.  Did
something happen to the Building with Maven 2 link?

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Broken Link in Apache Geronimo V2.0 Documentation

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
This is one of the perils of using autoexport, as it doesn't handle
page renames like normal confluence pages do.

I just re-exported all public Geronimo spaces, so the links should be
updated now.

--jason