Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Heinz Drews <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/20 16:58:46 UTC

ApacheDS Plugin

I'm trying to locate the plugin for ApacheDS.

Will it be available in a repository or is it required to build it?

Regards,
Heinz

Re: ApacheDS Plugin

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
IIRC the branch uses apacheds 1.5.1 and geronimo trunk and the trunk
uses apacheds bigbang branch from a couple weeks ago and geronimo trunk.

Modifying the branch to work with geronimo 2.0.2 is probably not too
hard but will definitely result in a non-forward-compatible plugin.
If you want to supply a patch we can make a branch for a 2.0.2
compatible plugin and consider releasing it.  Also plugins in 2.0.2
are a lot harder to deal with than in g. trunk.

thanks
david jencks

Re: ApacheDS Plugin

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.