Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dannyel Fonseca <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 13:18:28 UTC

Plus an integrant one for the Tuscany project.

I am student of the federal university of matogrosso - UFMT (Brazil). I will
be from today on collaborating in the project tuscany DAS C++ together with
my classmates Adriano Crestrani, Douglas Siqueira and Willian Maja, all of
the course of the Computer Science of the UFMT.

Re: Plus an integrant one for the Tuscany project.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome (Bem Vindo) Dannyel, let us know what we can help and if you have
any questions feel free to ask.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende