Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Michael Fitzner <fi...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/03 00:21:52 UTC

APR for Windows CE 5

Hi,

I am interested in using the apache portable runtime under Windows CE 5
(target processor sh4). In the apr.h files I found some _WIN32_WCE flags, so
I tried to compile the sources with “Pocket PC platform” settings.
Regrettably, the compiler run failed because of wrong header includes:

1>.\file_io\win32\seek.c(19) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'errno.h': No such file or directory

1>open.c

1>.\file_io\win32\open.c(34) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'io.h': No such file or directory

1>filesys.c

Has everybody already build the APR stuff for Windows CE?

Thanks,

Michael