Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> on 2023/01/19 15:22:56 UTC

[ANNONCE] New Committer: Kaifei Yi

Hi Kyuubi Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Kyuubi
has invited Kaifei Yi to become our committer and
we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Kaifei Yi has been working for

   - Project infrastructure, including test improvements and keeping
   dependencies up-to-date
   - Major contributor of Kyuubi Spark Hive connector
   - Major contributor of Trino Frontend protocol
   - Code review

Please join me in congratulating Kaifei!

Thanks,
On behalf of the Apache Kyuubi PMC

Re: [ANNONCE] New Committer: Kaifei Yi

Posted by Shaoyun Chen <cs...@apache.org>.