Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Everton Lima <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 14:44:57 UTC

Astyanax

Hi,
Someone has or could indicate some good tutorial or book to learn Astyanax?

Thanks

--
Everton Lima Aleixo
Mestrando em Ciência da Computação pela UFG

Re: Astyanax

Posted by Everton Lima <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone, especially to Brian. I wiil continue my studies and if
I have some problem I post here.

I was looking, Astyanax use cassandra 1.1.1, is it possible to use 1.2.0?
How?
Thanks.

Re: Astyanax

From:  Radek Gruchalski <ra...@portico.io>