Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/10/16 18:44:35 UTC

Video overview of eight Ignite-specific talks scheduled for the IMCS Summit 2020

Igniters,

We've got eight (!!!) Ignite-specific sessions scheduled for the In-Memory
Computing Summit 2020. I've gone ahead and produced a quick overview of
those sessions. Check and weigh up which one to join:
https://youtu.be/SCqd4qfBY6Q

The sessions are delivered by our community folks: @Saikat Maitra
<sa...@gmail.com>, @Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>,
@Stanislav
Lukyanov <sl...@gridgain.com>, @Andrey Alexandrov
<aa...@gridgain.com>, @Glenn Wiebe <gl...@gridgain.com>, @Greg
Stachnick <gr...@gridgain.com>, me

Support the speakers and share the video within your network.

-
Denis

Re: Video overview of eight Ignite-specific talks scheduled for the IMCS Summit 2020

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much Denis for the Video support.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.