Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Jason End <be...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/11 20:17:49 UTC

Head causes java dumps due to image errors

Hi, using HEAD, forrest and under forrest run, I have
bunch of Java dumps occuring. They all have to do with
with images. Then on the webpage the tab corners, for
example, are not rounded because the image isn't
found. The errors occur both with pelt and tigris.
Perhaps this is related to the copyless work being
done.

The errors start of as such (Let me know if you want
the full stack):
14:07:57.389 WARN!! Error for
/skin/images/rc-t-l-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

-S-

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Head causes java dumps due to image errors

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Jason End wrote:
> Hi, using HEAD, forrest and under forrest run, I have
> bunch of Java dumps occuring. They all have to do with
> with images. Then on the webpage the tab corners, for
> example, are not rounded because the image isn't
> found. The errors occur both with pelt and tigris.
> Perhaps this is related to the copyless work being
> done.
>
> The errors start of as such (Let me know if you want
> the full stack):
> 14:07:57.389 WARN!! Error for
> /skin/images/rc-t-l-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

No such problems for me ...
cd new-dir
forrest seed
forrest

Did you do 'build clean' after 'svn up'?

--
David Crossley

Re: Head causes java dumps due to image errors

Posted by Jason End <be...@yahoo.com>.
Doh I thought I had tried it headless, but I just
tried it again, and it works. My bad.

Jay

http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#headless_operation
> ?  What OS and