Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 05:51:03 UTC

Can any PMCs or chairs take a look at this?

https://travis-ci.org/apache/logging-log4j2

If you log in with your GitHub account, does it give you any administrative
options? Particularly from the upper right corner gearbox thing.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Can any PMCs or chairs take a look at this?

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem, and INFRA refuses to do anything about it. Oh well.

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.