Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2010/04/22 13:03:52 UTC

[0-10] Forcibly closing a client session

Hi,

Before I crack open the spec doc. just wanted to check here to see
what the C++ broker does when it wants to close a client session.

I'm looking at this for adding slow consumer disconnection (QPID-1447)
but it will also be pertinent for any situation where the broker wants
to disconnect a client session.

I am currently creating an ExecutionException method with the required
error code and description and sending that back to the client. It
appears to be doing the right thing. Is this what the C++ broker does
when an ACL violation occurs?

Cheers

Martin
--