Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as> on 2012/02/02 18:51:15 UTC

Re: Apache Flex logo colors - Flex Tour

This is a very good point especially when you consider that there will
be a Flex Tour happening through Feb-Apr in which we hope to reach not
only the Flex developer community (100k-600k depending on who you talk
to) which includes A LOT of end-customer organizations. The
image/message that is delivered in the next few months could go a long
way to setting the stage for Flex going forward.