Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/04/20 12:53:48 UTC

[FalconJX] which IDE (unused imports and vars)

Alex,

Which IDE are you using? I'm sorry to sound all OCD, but it looks like
you're leaving behind a breadcrumb trail of warnings in Eclipse:
unused imports and variables mostly. I like a clean 'Problems' view,
so I feel compelled to remove these before committing...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJX] which IDE (unused imports and vars)

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I'll make sure it is clean before submitting.  I'm used to the old MXMLC
which had 100's of warnings.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team