Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jake Goulding <go...@vivisimo.com> on 2007/04/03 00:43:13 UTC

[axis2] Two similar WSDL, one codebase?

I am trying to access both Sharepoint 2003 and Sharepoint 2007 using the
same driver code. However, the WSDL changed for things like required
parameters, but nothing that is exposed to me changed. If I remove the
jar I generate for 2003 and replace it with the one for 2007, I can
access 2007. Now I just need a simple way of being able to do that in my
code, at run-time. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

(For those keeping count, this is the 3rd time I've asked for help...
hopefully someone can either tell me it cannot be done, or how to do it!)

Thanks!

-Jake

Re: [axis2] Two similar WSDL, one codebase?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
One more way is to have 2 jars one for 2003 and one for 2007 and
dynamically load which ever you need using URLClassLoader, basically
use a Factory pattern with some intermediate classes and/or java
reflection.

-- dims

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.