Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Wiseley <mw...@embarcgroup.com> on 2003/04/09 17:03:39 UTC

automating virtual hosts

Can anyone give me some pointers on automating setup of new virtual hosts in
Tomcat? I need to be able to create new <HOST> definitions in the server.xml
file from a Java program. Clearly it can be done because the /admin tool
does it (although not very well). I've heard whispers about Ant being able
to do this but can only find (thin) documentation on using Ant for Manager
commands (which as far as I can tell is limited to an existing Host).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt