Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@apache.org> on 2005/09/19 18:10:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r290132 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/live-sites.xml

On Monday 19 September 2005 5:08 am, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Add our first views based site. Created a section for views sites.

umm... ahem! I believe mine was the first "views" based site ;-) :-)

Hail views!
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net
On Apache: http://people.apache.org/~diwaker

Re: svn commit: r290132 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/live-sites.xml

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El lun, 19-09-2005 a las 09:10 -0700, Diwaker Gupta escribió:
> On Monday 19 September 2005 5:08 am, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> > Add our first views based site. Created a section for views sites.
>
> umm... ahem! I believe mine was the first "views" based site ;-) :-)
>
> Hail views!

Yes hail them and you.

lol

You have enriched the net with the first views based site. ;-)

You are the *one*. :) ...or speaking in South Park terms you are
basically the views "keanu reeves". jeje

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: svn commit: r290132 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/live-sites.xml

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> On Monday 19 September 2005 5:08 am, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Add our first views based site. Created a section for views sites.
>

> umm... ahem! I believe mine was the first "views" based site ;-) :-)

:-))

Oooops, poor choice of commit message, glad you seem to see the funny
side. I meant "first in the list". This wasn't even my first views site,
let alone *the* first one.

Of course I don't want to take anything away from the creator of the
first usable set of views contracts, which make up 90% of the contracts
used in that site (or those who created the framework).

Ross