Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jason Smith <sm...@kauri.biz> on 2003/01/19 07:51:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.39 and mod_logio

Hi list,
Hope somone can help me !.

Currently have Apache 2.0.39 with RH7.3 and am running Novell iFolder2.0 using ldap authentication.
I have been trying to find out all I can about mod_logio so far I see that it is included in the latest version of Apache 2 though I cant find much doco on it.

I have been trying to find it for apache 2.0.39 as I cannot upgrade to 2.0.44 due to iFolder library issues ( I tried the upgrade it failed )

Questions are.

Can I get it and if so how do I include it/compile it so that I can call it via the loadmodule command.

Does it even exist for 2.0.39.

I have been through the FAQ and the documentation and can only find a description of the module on the apache.org website.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jason Smith
Senior Network Consultant