Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Julian Klappenbach <jk...@bea.com> on 2005/06/16 23:04:45 UTC

Status on BEEHIVE-804

I was wondering if any action was going to be taken on BEEHIVE-804

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-804

I've seen some discussion on the issue, but it remains unassigned to a
developer, and unresolved.

-jjk

Re: Status on BEEHIVE-804

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
Julian--

   And, since it's open source, feel free to contribute a patch for the
issue.

   ;)

Eddie

Re: Status on BEEHIVE-804