Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jon Baer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 19:25:33 UTC

Verbose(r) logging in DIH?

Hi,

Is there currently anything in DIH to allow for more verbose logging?
(something more than status) ... was there a way to hook in your own
for debugging purposes?  I can't seem to locate the options in the
Wiki or remember if it was available.

Thanks.

- Jon

Re: Verbose(r) logging in DIH?

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
SOLR-1062 just logs the details at an entity level.

suggest ways to log other events.

--
--Noble Paul

Re: Verbose(r) logging in DIH?