Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/04 00:54:49 UTC

Confluence watch emails [Fwd: [Confluence] The Open For Business Project Wiki: SVN Tips - MS Vendor Branch (page created)]

I've attached an email from last month to show what I mean

Thanks
Scott
--------
Scott,

I'm not quite sure what you mean... are you sure you _ever_ got an email
from Confluence? I don't believe I've ever seen such a thing...

If you have, could you forward it to me and I'll see what it is and
what's up with it?

If it was working a while back something could have been broken as
Confluence was moved to another server last week.

-David

Re: Confluence watch emails [Fwd: [Confluence] The Open For Business Project Wiki: SVN Tips - MS Vendor Branch (page created)]

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I've just had a change come through and all is well

Thanks for your help
Scott

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.