Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com> on 2006/12/01 13:51:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r481043 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/ rt/bindings/http/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/http/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/ap...

dandiep@apache.org wrote:

>Author: dandiep
>Date: Thu Nov 30 11:19:29 2006
>New Revision: 481043

>Log:
>o Rewrite MTOM support to be completely streamed based. If attachments
>  are accessed out of order, they are cached. This is done through a
>  LazyAttachmentCollection. The iterator will iterate over attachments
>  as they are accessed, loading them one at a time until the correct
>  one is found. On the outgoing side the AttachmentSerializer allows
>  us to write out the attachments in steps.
>o Move MTOM interceptors into core as they are dependent on SOAP and
>  some people would like to use it with XML over HTTP.
>o Unify handling of Message.CONTENT_TYPE, transports are now expected
>  to deal with it correctly and we shouldn't have to muck with the protocol
>  headers to set the content type (like we were doing in
>  OutgoingChainSetupInterceptor).
>o Rename some message properties to make it easier for configuration.
>o Rewrite server side mtom test to not use the client to make it easy
>  to test and debug.
>o Remove ugly Message.getAttachmentMimeType() method
>o Try to use IOUtils.copy() in more places to reduce duplication
>o This has not been interop tested. I think there may be an issue or two
>  when using with .NET 2.0, but I need to test and track down the issue
>  (will do so soon).

I am seeing the ClientMtomXopTest failing now on Windows:
[surefire] Running org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest
[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.13 sec
[surefire]
[surefire] testMtomXop(org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest)
Time elap
sed: 1.463 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: attachinfo changed expected:<...
 > but was:<...>
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
        at
org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest.testMtomXop(ClientMtomXopTest.java:155)

Any ideas?
Andrea.