Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com> on 2010/09/23 13:33:37 UTC

DependencyManager vs. Deploymentadmin: Incompatible in trunk

Hi,

i just found that the deploymentadmin codebase does not compile with current
dependencymanager (3.0-SNAPSHOT):
This appears to happen because of recent rename activity in DM
( DependencyActivatorBase.createService
now DependencyActivatorBase.createModule ).
Who can fix that ?

More important, is there no CI build that takes care of this ?
Or am i just behind a stone and miss something obvious ?

Toni

--
*Toni Menzel || **http://okidokiteam.com*

Re: DependencyManager vs. Deploymentadmin: Incompatible in trunk

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Toni,

On 23 Sep 2010, at 13:33 , Toni Menzel wrote:

> i just found that the deploymentadmin codebase does not compile with current
> dependencymanager (3.0-SNAPSHOT):
> This appears to happen because of recent rename activity in DM
> ( DependencyActivatorBase.createService
> now DependencyActivatorBase.createModule ).
> Who can fix that ?

I can, it's fixed.

> More important, is there no CI build that takes care of this ?

Our "old" build server that was put up by Atlassian is down for quite some time, that's probably why there is no notification of build problems or failing tests.

> Or am i just behind a stone and miss something obvious ?

Nope.

Greetings, Marcel