Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com> on 2022/02/10 01:53:22 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for 2.37.0 Release

The 2.37.0 release branch has been cut [1]!

There are a few open release blockers [2] - I'll be working with the owners
to get them resolved over the next few days. It would be a great help if
everyone could review that list and close any issues that have been
resolved, or bump the fix version for anything that doesn't meet the
criteria at [3].

Also, if you have any significant changes to announce, please send me a PR
which adds them to CHANGES.md [4].

Thanks,
Brian

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/release-2.37.0
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=project%3DBEAM%20and%20fixVersion%3D2.37.
0%20%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20order%20by%20updated%20DESC
[3] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-blocking/
[4] https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/CHANGES.md

>>> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.
Upon closer inspection this is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-13921

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.
Oops, sorry for the double message. It turns out INFRA-22894 was resolved
while I wrote that, so I should have an RC out soon.

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Robert Burke <ro...@frantil.com>.

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.