Posted to user@ant.apache.org by work <wo...@rf-consulting.com> on 2006/10/24 20:09:23 UTC

Copy / Move Files

Ok, here is what I want to do.

I have a directory structure something like:

dbname
     base
          tables
               oracle
               postgres
          indices
               oracle
               postgres

inside of tables/indices directories are a number of standard sql files for
creating tables that work in both oracle and postgres.  inside the oracle
and postgres directories are sql files specific to each database.  I'll
create separate tar files for both postgres and oracle, but what I want is
for all of the oracle/postgres files to be copied into their parent
directory.  In other words, the distribution structure will not contain the
oracle or postgres directories, but the sql files in those directories will
be in the appropriate tables/indices directories.  Given that I don't really
want to change the build.xml file if I add a new directory, is there a way
do to this using ant 1.6.5 only?

Thanks
Rick

Re: Copy / Move Files

Posted by work <wo...@rf-consulting.com>.
Thanks,  running down the regexpmapper does exactly what I want.

Re: Copy / Move Files

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.