Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/20 19:54:43 UTC

cloudbridge rpms/debs?

So I was looking in awsapi - and there are pieces for building the
separate rpms and debs - can this be purged?

specifically awsapi/packages/config

--David

Re: cloudbridge rpms/debs?

Posted by Sam Robertson <Sa...@citrix.com>.
On 7/20/12 11:04 AM, "Frank Zhang" <Fr...@citrix.com> wrote:

>I think we can, for it's built with CloudStack now

We definitely should, because it's not going to build working RPMs today.
It might still be nice, so long as AWSAPI and CloudStack are still
communicating via API, to allow for a standalone build of AWSAPI (I.e.
CloudBridge) for existing customer installations which might want to
upgrade to latest CloudStack but keep their documented CloudBridge
installation in place.

Sam

RE: cloudbridge rpms/debs?

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.