Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Thomas Wasserberg <th...@web.de> on 2003/11/03 22:07:33 UTC

Re: Customizing default publication

Hi list!

Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>>> I didn't yet try to reproduce the problem, but in the default
>>> publication, the "page isn't published yet" error message is
>>> shown regardless of the occuring exception (we have to improve the
>>> error handling there).
>
> Did you try to remove the <map:handle-errors> to see the
> real exception?
I removed the error handling and got a message like this:

<error:message>Failed to execute pipeline.</error:message>
<error:description>
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/d:/server/http/localhost/lenya/lenya/content/live/sitetree.xml
doesn't exist.
</error:description>
<error:extra error:description="cause">
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
d:\server\http\localhost\lenya\lenya\content\live\sitetree.xml (Das
System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)
</error:extra>

As soon as I created the missing directory and sitetree (just a simple
skeleton without any nodes inside), the page showed up.

Thomas

Re: Customizing default publication

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Thomas Wasserberg wrote:

> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/d:/server/http/localhost/lenya/lenya/content/live/sitetree.xml
> doesn't exist.

> As soon as I created the missing directory and sitetree (just a simple
> skeleton without any nodes inside), the page showed up.

thanks. i commited that fix to cvs to make life easier for first-time users.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya