Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2001/06/12 18:08:04 UTC

Off-Topic: XSLT Question

Hi Folks

    I know this is an off-topic question, but I am facing a problem
with XSLT and I would appreciate some help since this is some
what urgent.

   I have an xml file which contains something like
   <IT>&#913;</IT>
   <IT>S</IT>

   In the template for "IT" how do I different between a unicode
character and an alphabetic character which could be a-z or A-Z
and the unicode character could be any unicode character.

Many thanks for your help
Joseph Rajkumar

Re: Off-Topic: XSLT Question

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Rajkumar, Joseph wrote:

>     I know this is an off-topic question, but I am facing a problem
> with XSLT and I would appreciate some help since this is some
> what urgent.

so ask on an xslt users list. mulberrytech runs a nice one.

- donald